If you’ve been playing the Witness game, then you know that there are many things to do and lots of places to explore. The Witness guide will help players find their way around the world they’re in, what items can be found where, and other helpful tips for navigating this unique game.
The “the witness walkthrough” is a guide that includes the game map, what to do, and more. The game was released on January 26th, 2016.
The Witness is one of the rare current games that gives you no instructions on what to do or where to go. It does, however, have guides!
This tutorial for The Witness explains what you need to accomplish in the game and gives you a map overview. If you’re perplexed and lost, read on. Attention! Do not read all that is said below since it includes spoilers! There is no information on solving particular riddles and mysteries at this time, but if you ask, you will get it in the future.
The Witness’s principal goal is to bring the truth to light.
In The Witness, you must solve all 600 riddles, uncover all the secrets, and revel in your accomplishment. Many players, however, will not grab everything, so you may limit yourself to the major objectives: enable an array of lasers focused towards the mountain on one side of the island.
The lasers in this zone are triggered by solving problems. You’ll come across puzzles that function as training tools or conceal any mysteries in addition to the necessary tasks.
Maze boards are used to display puzzles. Because each zone has its own set of laws, all you have to do is link the beginning point to the end line. The first stage of the challenge is to solve the meanings of these variants. The second step is to gather it.
There are four main sorts of secrets held by the Witness.
- Files with audio.
- Boards containing riddles that are not tied to sequences or that are not similar to other puzzles.
- Theatrical keys may be discovered in a locked room. Under the windmill, they’re utilized to play brief films.
- Puzzle monuments – they must locate glyphs on the landscape that are related to black columns that may be discovered in various locations.
The Witness’s Map
- Puzzles with a garden theme: There are no secrets if there is no trophy. — 1st audio file — 2nd audio file — 1st puzzle board
The Witness’s initial region serves as a tutorial, teaching a slider and a maze-like board, as well as how energy flows from one terminal to the next.
- the door that is white Puzzle variations include: — Collect all of the points — Distinguish between the black and white Trophy: no secrets: — 1st Key
Although this is a large topic, it is critical to the learning process. On the left side of the road, just behind the garden, there is a strange entrance. You will still be unable to open it here. Continue walking down the road until you reach the two terminals, which will teach you two different types of problems. You unlock the door and get access to the interior secret after accomplishing them.
- Studio of an artist — Symmetry — Distortion Trophy: Symmetry Secrets: — Board with problems # 2
The artist’s workshop is one element of the symmetry laser site, where you may warm up before taking on anything more difficult. When you want all the riddles inside, don’t forget to flip the switch at the end of the studio. You can’t utilize it right now, but pay attention to it!
- — All keywords — Symmetry — Invisible — Symmetry — Invisible — Invisible — Invisible — Invisible — Invisible — Invisible — Invisible — Invisible Tracking — Reflection — Symmetry —??? —??? —??? —??? –??? –??? –??? –
To trigger the laser symmetry, you must complete the remaining challenge in this region. Using the design, the Witness gets more challenging, making the choice more tough. After you’ve finished them all, you may move on to the island’s remaining riddles.
- Ruins of the Desert ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? as the trophy Secrets: — The colossal jigsaw puzzle — 3rd Audio File — 3rd Puzzle Board During the decision-making process…
- Quarry Puzzle Variations: — All phrases — Separation of black and white — Grace engine — Separation of colors Trophy:??? The following are the secrets: — Board with riddles # 5
You’ll find an uncommon form of puzzle in a quarry, but you’ll need to finish the problem on the island to see everything. There’s a lot more to this region than what’s on display right now. Updates will be made later.
- Puzzles with a forest theme: — Positive shadow — Negative shadow Forest Shadows Secrets Trophy: — 4th audio file
Laser art is coupled with a series of riddles in green and orange forests and is located between the quarry, windmill, and castle. To complete certain tasks, you’ll need a good head smash – bring a pen and paper to cross out the options that didn’t work.
- Windmill Different Trophy:??? Variations of the puzzle:??? Secrets: — 4th Board with Puzzles — The Magnificent Puzzle
The entrance to the tunnels, which span across the island, is guarded by a windmill. If you open the door, it is the most direct approach to the theater.
- Cherries Puzzle variations: — Trees Trophy:??? ??? Secrets:
Behind a windmill, the beautiful spring environment is disguised. It’s unclear what you obtain when you open the gates; maybe it will become clearer as the game progresses.
- The Town Different Trophy:??? Variations of the puzzle:??? ??? Secrets:
Various puzzles that combine variations with various locations on the island. After you’ve completed the remainder of the zone, you should be sent here.
- Monastery Puzzle Variations: — Prospects Mask Secrets of the Trophy Monastery: — The massive puzzle
The simplest set of activities for activating the laser, but not the simplest. You must solve two sets of riddles, but only after you’ve figured out how to turn on the board.
- Puzzles in the Bamboo Forest: — Play yourself Trophy:??? ??? Secrets:
It’s easy to overlook this zone, but if you notice anything unusual, you’re on the correct route! For certain players, the puzzles in this region might be quite challenging.
- Color separation is one of the puzzle variations offered by Bunker. Trophy: Secrets of the Bunker: — Audio recording
Located at the mountain’s far end. To trigger the laser, just click on the vertical structure and defeat the elevator.
- Mount Puzzle Variations: Various Trophies:??? Secrets: — Classified with problems # 7 — Key # 2
All lasers get these. There is nothing to do until you have activated all of them.
- Swamp Puzzle variations include: — Tetris Trophy:??? ??? Secrets:
You’ll encounter puzzles that look like Tetris bricks in the marsh. Solve all eight problems; it won’t be easy. I’m in the middle of passing.
- ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? as the trophy ??? Secrets:
I’m in the middle of passing.
- Castle Puzzles in many forms: — All words — Tetris — The hedge-maze ??? as the trophy Secrets: — Board with # 6 puzzles
The castle is unique in that you must solve riddles by going inside them. One set of riddles awaits you as you emerge from the tunnel in the island’s center — but don’t overlook the labyrinth hidden beyond the gate!
- Ship Puzzle Variations: various Trophy:??? Secrets: — # 5 Audio File
What is the significance of the red door? I’m in the middle of passing. If you got a good grade, let us know in the comments!
- ???????????????????????????????????? ??? as the trophy ??? Secrets:
The statue of a man following the golden cup is located here, and same theme may be seen across the island.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
The “the witness areas by difficulty” is a list of the different areas in The Witness. It includes an introduction to each area, as well as the puzzles and how difficult they are.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you get the map on The Witness?
A: You can find it sitting on top of the white pillar in the center of town.
What order should I do the puzzles in The Witness?
A: The game is designed in such a way that the order of puzzles does not matter, so you can do them in any order.
How do you do all the puzzles in The Witness?
A: The puzzles in the game are designed so that you can get hints by looking at them. So, if the puzzle has a number on its face and there is an arrow pointing to it then you only need to look at where the number is for help solving it.
- the witness 100 percent walkthrough
- the witness walkthrough pdf
- the witness map lake
- the witness desert ruins
- the witness area order